All About SkinCeuticals Skincare
What is SkinCeuticals?
SkinCeuticals skincare is made in the USA and is used by plastic surgeons and dermatologists worldwide. These products are formulated to improve skin health, protect healthy skin, and prevent future skin damage. This skincare line is backed by science and has been proven to penetrate optimally into the skin for excellent results.
The SkinCeuticals philosophy is centered around three main pillars: prevent, protect, and correct. With these three ideas guiding the line’s innovative principles, you can feel confident that SkinCeuticals products are giving your skin just what it needs.
The history of SkinCeuticals actually began before the company’s start in 1997. Dr. Sheldon Pinnell performed the pivotal research years before, paving the way for the breakthroughs that have changed how we look at skin science. Major milestones for the company include:
- 2002 – Introduction of the first 100% physical sunscreen, Physical UV Defense SPF 30;
- 2008 – Introduction of Phloretin CF, which established a new class of antioxidants;
- 2011 – Launch of Phloretin CF gel, marking a new antioxidant delivery system.
Since 1997, SkinCeuticals has been dedicated to making new strides in the skincare realm and continues to innovate!
Our SkinCeuticals Products
SkinCeuticals products are only available through authorized plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and other premium skincare professionals. At Erwin Dermatology, we carry a selection of SkinCeuticals sunscreen products, including:
- SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense: This water-resistant sunscreen is a must-have for every day. (This is Dr. Erwin’s personal favorite!)
- SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50: This sunscreen is great for all skin types, and is water-resistant.
- SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50: This sunscreen is perfect for oily or acne-prone skin.
- SkinCeuticals Sport SPF 50: Great for all skin types, this sunscreen is water, sweat, and heat resistant.
- SkinCeuticals Light Moisture: This sunscreen is ideal for daily use on the face and body.
Schedule Your Consultation
Are you interested in learning more about SkinCeuticals products and how they can help you achieve the beautiful, healthy skin you desire? Contact Erwin Dermatology in El Campo, TX today at 979-543-9933 to schedule your consultation appointment. We will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.